Wednesday, October 22, 2008

stuff.

I haven't been around much lately... Sorry. I've been really into reading these last few weeks. I finished Randy Pausch's book. Very good and inspiring. I have started a book called The Story of Edgar Sawtelle, by David Wroblewski. The gist of it, it's about a boy and his dog. Or dogs I should say. It's a slow read, but pretty good. It's very illustrative and wordy, but I like it because it gives you a complete picture in your mind.
Plus I've been watching all the new seasons of my shows... Eli Stone, CSI, Heroes, Fringe, Ghost Whisperer. I've also been running a lot. I started running the roads. Down 40th St to 23rd and down to the cemetery and back. Once I get pretty comfortable with that, I'm going to go further, to Country Club Road to 10th Avenue and back. It's a little longer and through neighborhoods I haven't driven thru in a while. I'm going tomorrow and Thursday. It's supposed to rain on Friday, so I'll end up in the gym then I'm sure.
I signed up for a couple of local runs. There's one on Nov. 15 and Dec. 6.

Work has been well, work. There'll be a few changes coming soon. The part-time workers are being "transfered" to the news department. Well, sort of. I will be making the schedules, but they will be working for both the newscasts and the news department, which will keep them busier. Hopefully, these changes will make some things better. We'll see.

No comments: