Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Holding it together is becoming harder....

Today I attempted to rollover my 401K. It was ridiculous! I've done this several times in the past and I have never had this much trouble. No one will give me a straight answer. I was not in the right mindset to deal with it anyway. I have completely given up and we are going to move the money into a IRA or something.

Lost comes on tonight. Right now, I'm watching Alias. Lots of 47's..... Trying to clear my mind and think about other things besides work. I wanted to run today, but last night at the gym, my shins and calfs started hurting, so I figured it would be a good idea to sit out today. The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend. I'll be outside as much as possible. Honk if you see me... just not when you're right behind me because that scares me....

Papaw's 80th birthday is March 4th. We are planning a get-together for him. More details to come.....

No comments: