Wednesday, May 27, 2009

update...

This week has been pretty hectic...and its only Wednesday. Mom's surgery went well this morning. (Gall Bladder) Papaw is okay... I spent most of the day with him. He's a little confused, mostly because he's in a new place. He was the same way when he first went to Silverleaf. We all think (and hope) that he'll feel better once he settles in. I will tell you this though... I've learned a few things today... One is that I have gained a new respect for my Mom. What she has to take care of and deal with day in and day out. I can't imagine the emotional roller coaster going through her head on a daily basis. I realize today how much she does. How much I depend on her. How much Papaw depends on her. Wow. That's all I can say. There's not enough Mother's Days, Birthdays, Christmas', Thanksgivings, or anything else to say how much her sacrifice is appreciated. I truly don't know what I would do without her.

Wow.

No comments: