Sunday, September 6, 2009

Free to anyone: Rotten pears (and good pears too) :)

This is my backyard... It smells. When the sun's shining, you can smell it on the other side of the house. It smells of course like fermented fruit... Wes & I haven't had the time to throw them out. If anyone had a deer field or whatever, feel free to take the mess... My neighbor got them last year, but he doesn't need them this year. The bees are swarming this year (second picture). There's red wasps out there now. I'm really allergic to bees, so I really don't want to get out there. (Had too many close calls last year)

LOOK AT THIS HHHUUUUGGGEEEE MUSHROOM!!! This morning when I got up for church, I opened the window and these GIANT mushrooms in the back yard! The diameter of this one is almost the length of my foot. (I wear a 9 1/2!!)



Here's the only watermelon that is surviving... All the others split or rotted. Hopefully this one will live.

No comments: