Sunday, October 4, 2009

Half.... check! :)

So I did it! Yeah! My official time was 2 hours, 20 minutes, 8 seconds. Pretty good I think. (The winner finished at 1:10) The trip was really nice. The hotel was great and a great price! Here's pictures.

The Mayor of Montgomery firing the starting gun.



Feeling good.... Me and the girl in the pink stayed close together most of the race...
The balloon lady (official last finisher) starting the race.
Pictures from the top of our hotel. (During the race, Wes walked around for a while and then went back to the hotel room and watched TV.)

The pool at the hotel. It was on the roof of the parking garage. We could look down at the race start and finish.

Wes getting ready to catch me finishing....

Here I come...



I didn't see Wes standing there... I felt pretty good. A little sore. (I'm real sore now.) My goal was to finish under 2 1/2 hours.


Our hotel.
Dreamland BBQ... yumm. (our pre race meal)
Post-race message... very relaxing.

Posted results list... #462

OFFICIAL RACE RESULTS

The company who took race photos will email me when they load the photos....

No comments: