Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Blah de dah

It's been a blah week so far... I wish it would stop raining! This past weekend was great though. We went to Nashville for Wes' family's Christmas. We stayed at a hotel near his uncle's house. We did nothing but eat! I feel like I've gained a few pounds back. I haven't run but once since the marathon. I was going to run this morning, but it was raining and I didn't feel like getting up at 5am... So I didn't! Nice not feeling guilty about it. Although I feel a little bit of guilt.
Anyway, I'll post pictures later of our Nashville weekend. The rest of the week, I have to work the morning show. yeah. Not looking forward to it, but I'll be able to run after work. (That's the only positive thing I can find in it!) This weekend, we have nothing planned for Saturday (we hope to keep it that way-we don't want to have to drive anywhere at least). Sunday we'll be going to Wes's parents for their Christmas since they'll be out of town next week. Wes has been really helpful this week and last, getting stuff mailed off and helping my Grandmother with her new TV and other stuff. :) He found out last week that he'll be going to Hong Kong and South Korea in May for a school "Global Leadership Initiative" trip. There's only 30 or so people going. He's the only one from MSU Meridian. Now we just have to figure out how to pay for it!! :)

No comments: