Wednesday, June 24, 2009

pics from today...

I had a pretty good birthday! I had to work the morning show. So I decided to RUN to work this morning. (3 miles) It was quite pleasant actually. Too bad it was 4:15 AM! This won't happen regularly! I ran home as well. It was really hot then... Wes got me a cookie cake. He bought me a new Rick Steves suitcase for our trip. Mom got me a bike rack for my car as well. Pete & Kelly came in late last night. I went over there this evening. Dad made Kelly a cedar chest. This is the first time she's seen it. We goofed off the rest of the afternoon. I have to work the am show tomorrow too. That's good because Bobby & Masayo are coming in tonight.... Can't wait for the weekend!


1 comment:

yanasina said...

Wow, sorry, but I think I like this chest better than the one he made for you. Not that it matters anyway; they're both beautiful.