Saturday, February 13, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!

YEAH!!! We got a SNOW DAY!!! I still had to work though. oh well. It was really fun to get up and see the snow falling so thick and everything covered in white!!! I don't think I've ever seen this much snow. The last significant snowfall I can remember was in 1993! I made a big snowman! (Mine's the taller one) I also made a snow angel!! Here's some pictures... they aren't in order.


I tried to make a phoebe... it didn't turn out that well... then when I went to work, it was mashed up... I think some kids tried to mess with out snowmen... mine was leaning over too.
wes' snowman. ain't he cute!!!

my snowman


my snow angel!! :)


I like this one!


Wes brought Phoebe outside. she was terrified!! we put her down in the snow and she cried!

the back yard
before we built snowmen

No comments: