Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hump Day.

Man, It's been a rough couple of days. But things are looking better. I don't know why sometimes I let frivolous things get to me. When lots of little easily-avoided problems come at you at once, you wonder, is it really worth it? It got real overwhelming. Well, lets just hope the rest of the week is better.

Anyway, I have basically set up my training schedule for the marathon. the 16 weeks starts July 19th. I have three months to take it easy and focus on 5K's and speed. (and most importantly: staying injury free!~) The last two times I've run, I didn't use the inhaler. It seems like the inhaler is more of a hindrance then a help. Tomorrow is our group trail run. I'm not going to use it. I just need to slow down. The group is growing fast! On Tuesday morning there were 7 people. I didn't go because I couldn't get to sleep on Monday night. I wish I would have now though.

Anyway, off to Hump day.... BREATHE......

No comments: