Sunday, March 9, 2008

I'm a nerd.

While flipping channels earlier today, I came across an old movie with Halle Berry. I couldn't remember the name of it. I was about to change the channel, but something caught my eye.. OCEANIC AIRLINES was on the side of the plane in the movie. It was about an airplane in trouble and Kurt Russel was trying to land it with Halle's help. (The movie is called Executive Decision.) Now I am determined to find if there any other movies/TV shows that used Oceanic. That's my chore for tomorrow...

Anyway, this week was pretty normal. Wes was off on Thursday & Friday. On Thursday we went downtown and ate at a restaurant we haven't been to yet. (Great appetizer, but mediocre food. Gilligan's is still better.) It was supposed to be bad weather on Thursday, but turned out fine. We went window shopping. Went to the gym yesterday. I also finished reading Hewitt Clarke's books this week. We had softball practice today. I did better. I feel better about my "skills," although I still think I am one of the weakest players. This was Pete's first practice. We have some really good players this year though. I think we'll be a good team this season.

Now, go do something NOT boring......

:)

No comments: