Sunday, March 16, 2008

More Bridge Picks from today

Went back to the bridge today. It was not overcast so I brought the camera again. When I drove up to the bridge, there was a High Wind Advisory sign lit up. I was worried I wouldn't be able to stand up (I've seen people fall over and loose their hats!!). But it was fine. I spent several hours running and walking around taking pictures, watching the sailboats. It was very soothing. I started on the Mt. Pleasant side, as always. Here's some more pics..




There were tornado warnings on Saturday night. A tornado hit a neighborhood in our county (15 miles or so away from us). It barely rained at our house. These containers at the port (Charleston Side) look like they got knocked over.



I just ran that!! This is taken from the bottom on the Charleston side.


Looking toward Mt. Pleasant.

No comments: