Wednesday, August 6, 2008

CBS - ABC transition

I'm having withdrawals from my CBS "addiction"... Well, it's not quite an addiction. I have NOT missed the Price Is Right though. Not one bit. (I think Drew Carey is the worst game show host ever! Worse than John O'Hurley) I am missing the newly TiVo'd episodes of CSI, Cold Case and Without a Trace. Everything is in reruns now. What I am having trouble getting used to is the large number of "dumb" summer fill-ins. "I survived A Japanese Game Show," "Wipeout," and the like. I think all of us can do without "High school Musical - ...whatever..." There's nothing worth watching on ABC. (That is, except LOST-which doesn't begin until next year.)
I am looking foward to "Fringe," which is on FOX this season. That's the only new show I'm interested in.

Wes & I are having a cook-out at the house on Saturday. The fam is coming to see the house, now that it's livable. We're just doing the hot dog/hamburger thing. Hopefully it won't be too hot.

We also went to Northcrest last week. We bothed liked it. We went to Wade's Sunday School class. We'll probably go back next week.

No comments: