Sunday, March 22, 2009

I think I know who's going to die!!

On LOST.... Here's why...

Larry Fire on his firewire blog posted this on March 12..... In it he says that "someone will die this season, but it's not Kate. Well, I've been reading Hurley's Blog lately and noticed that he linked to his girlfriend's blog. I clicked over to it one day when I was bored. She actually has two. The one linked to Jorge's is mostly poetry and creative writing. But on the right is a link to her "everyday" blog. I looked at it one day when I was bored and noticed that one recent entry was titled, "We're moving to London!" It said that her dream is coming true...London here we come!... I mentioned it to Wes one day because I thought it was kind of significant and maybe he was the one who would die. Wes told me today that he looked at Hurley's blog and then to hers and said that the London entry wasn't there...... I checked it again too. It was gone! Maybe they made her take it off..... Maybe it's true.......... Makes you wonder.......

No comments: