Sunday, March 8, 2009

I've gotten Lost... Running....

Today, I have nearly given up. Running I mean. Things just aren't going right. I can't get over the shin splints and the aches and pains in my calves. It's ridiculous! Maybe I'm doing too much too fast. Maybe I'm just not built to be an avid runner. I don't know. But my confidence in myself is flat lining. I'm going to try to take it slower. Start over, kind of. But I'll get bored real quick doing one mile at a time. We'll see. I'm not thinking about a half marathon right now....

Anyway, now to my lost theory....

I think I figured it out! I'm pretty confident about my theory. I thought about it last night in the shower. Okay, here's we go. (Highlight this empty spot to read. I don't want to spoil it for anyone!) In the last episode, I noticed something. Well, it didn't come to my until last night actually, but I noticed, as I'm sure everyone else did, is that Jack, Kate, Sayid, Sun and Hurley all landed "somewhere else" when their plane "crashed." (Although, we don't know where Sun is currently). Later, the new passengers realize that Locke wasn't "on the plane." The guy told him that "the fat guy sitting next to me just disappeared" before the plane crashed. So, are they on the island in a different time or place??? I think so...... Here's another thought. For some unknown reason, Locke had to die in order for the others to come back. Think back to the very first episode.... Christian Shepard was dead and in the cargo hold of the plane. Maybe Jack wasn't just losing it when he saw his father alive... Was he a "sacrifice"too? Did he die in order for other people to "return" to the island. Did they disappear from the plane before it landed? And are the new people from the second plane crash just casualties of Locke's mission and are they going to suffer through the same sort of fate that everyone else has? Their only advantage (or disadvantage) is that they have Ben Linus with them? I wonder what his role in this will be, if any.
Email me and let me know what ya'll think.......

No comments: