Sunday, March 29, 2009

Random Pics

Went for a bike ride today. I went around the country club twice. It was a bit chilly, but really nice. (My rear hurts already. I'll be sore tomorrow...) When I came home, I got my book and read outside on the porch. I'm reading my favorite author, Wally Lamb. His new book is called The hour I first Believed. Really good so far. It's about a couple going through tough times and then wamm... Columbine. They are both teachers there. (It's fiction.) I haven't gotten to that part yet. I'm still reading about their family histories. The main character in the book "grew up" with the main characters from Lamb's other book (my favorite), I Know this much is True. Phoebe sat "with" me, in the window. She was intensely watching a squirrel in the tree. Mom says she's fat. Okay, maybe a little.





No roses on the fence yet....

My "flowers."

No comments: