Sunday, March 1, 2009

Therapy

I'm watching my two favorite episodes of Alias.... the last two episodes of Season 3. It's the ones where they find Sydney & Nadia's mother (who's supposed to be dead, again...), Vaughn proposes to Sydney on the plane and then they skydive into Russia together and save the world... Long Story.... I found another Lost/Alias connection. One of the guards who works with the Covenant in these two episodes is the same guy as the "listening post" guy... The one with the eye patch that lives at the satellite station. It's nice to have nothing to do. I've been going back and forth to the hospital this week. More worried and emotional than anything else. (Mom's been going a hundred times faster than I have. She should have been the one getting a message today. Not me.) I've been trying to stay on course with my running. It's hard, but running helps me deal with it all.
Papaw is slowly getting worse....
I've been praying that he'll be out and well for his birthday and get together next Saturday. I don't know if he'll be out of the hospital. It's unlikely. I handmade some cards for him to cheer him up. I got out the crayons. It was kinda fun. Therapy is more like it. They actually look like a 7 year old drew them. When I gave them too him, he was just waking up. I taped them to the wall where his other cards were. Ken is here this weekend staying with Papaw. I'm grateful for that. Mom was able to get some much needed rest.

Beth, I've been checking your blog round the clock this weekend. Several people at church have been too. We're praying for positive results......

No comments: