Saturday, November 28, 2009

Running Group Photo....

Here's a picture of my running partners... Tim Irvine and John Johnson. Tim and I run together on Tuesday's & Thursday's. John joins us sometimes. John and I do our long runs together on Saturdays.
John and I did 15 miles today. I had to get a new Nike+ sensor because on Thursday, my sensor died in the middle of the run. I calibrated it yesterday, and then this morning when I tried to use it, it didn't work. I think the receiver is messed up. Bottom line is that my counter is now 30 miles off (10 from last month, 5.6 from Thursday and 15 today.) I bought a new receiver and sensor today. Hopefully that will fix it. Perfect timing for it to die one week before the race. Anyway, I feel really good about the race and my training. John and I had a hug after our run. We were pretty proud of ourselves... :)

Memphis, here I come!!

No comments: