Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It's 79 Degrees!!!

It's February and it's 79 Degrees outside!!! Today, Wes and I are probably going to have a picnic! I wish the pool was open, that would be great as well.

I went to the gym yesterday for the first time since before Thanksgiving. They have remodeled the place. They had started it the last time I was there. I did 35 minutes of cardio and a few weights. I didn't run because my foot is still pretty stiff. I'm going to walk for about a week or so and then try running. I'm glad I went. I needed it badly because the noon yesterday was terrible. We had terrible issues with the commercial server. We basically had 2 long segments and three REALLY long breaks. It was exciting at the time, but stressful. Also, I am stressing because it seems that I may soon have to do THREE hours in the morning! They can't bring someone up from the nightside because of the other hole. I need prayer and a nap.

On a more positive note: :)
June is going to be a great month!!! I can feel it!
--Mom & DAD are planning on coming here the first week. This will be the first time Dad has been here. I'm taking off that Friday and Wes is taking off that Saturday. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

--Wes & I are making plans for our vacation to GERMANY. We are leaving around the 18th of June and coming back on the 27th. This means that I will spend my 28th Birthday in Germany! YEA! We are planning on going to Munich and "exploring" most of Bavaria. There's this cool "spa" in a town called "Baden Baden" that we saw on a Rick Steves show. Adam & Becca, Wes' brother and sister-in-law are going with us. They live in Spokane, Washington and will be flying separately.

I have to go now... I have to start getting ready for the noon... Sometimes I hate my job!

No comments: