Friday, September 19, 2008

MISSING: WHITE APPLE SNAIL

Our snail is missing. We don't know where it is.... How can a snail go missing?? We think he's dead and has somehow gotten buried in the sand. We also don't know how long he's been dead either. It's not something we check everyday.

I woke up early this morning and spent two hours weeding and messing around in the yard. (Wes actually woke me up because he was late for school!) Had a good time too. The weather this week has been great! We've slept with the windows open for the last three days.

Papaw is feeling much better. I went to see him this morning. He said that he's walking every morning (without assistance) and he looks healthy too. He called me and wanted me to bring him a bird feeder for their window. I also brought him some preserves that a lady I work with gave us. She made them from the pears. He was excited about that.

No comments: