Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I hate Hurricanes!

I'm finally sitting down... with no real reason to get up. The last two days have been crazy! On Sunday, I had to go in at 11pm and work overnight. I left around 4:30 Monday morning and went back to bed. I woke up around 11 and went to the hospital for a few minutes before heading back to work at 12:30. I stayed at work till 11:30 that night. Total time in that 24 hour period... 16 hours. This morning I woke up at 5:45 and went to sit with Papaw till around 10am. I came home and took a nap. Went to work at 1:45. Fortunately, Steven is going to do the 10pm show tonight, so I can sleep. I was going to stay with Papaw, but Mom hired a sitter since he is doing much better. That way we can both get some much needed rest. I am going to soak in the bath and then go to bed. Yipee!! The bad news is I'll probably have to do it again next week when "Ike" decides where it wants to go.

Thanks for all your thoughts & prayers during Papaw's hospital stay. He will hopefully get released tomorrow or Thursday.

Some flowers from the bushes in our yard....

No comments: