Monday, January 5, 2009

Rear Pain.......

Started going to a spin class today... (My rear end hurts right now!!) Wes is going to start going on Wednesday. It's every Mon, Wed & Fri. I enjoyed the class, even though there was only one other person in there. Hopefully my uh, rear end pain will go away before then....

Mom and I went to Jackson to Amy's Christmas shower on Saturday. I should have brought the Wes' GPS, because we went around the world to get to the house only to realize we were not half a mile away. We also spent two hours in Hobby Lobby. Most stores have already gotten rid of all their Christmas stuff by now. Hobby Lobby had about 10 aisles of stuff for 80% off. That's why it took us so long! We racked up. People were fighting over wreaths and greenery and stuff. It was fun.

No comments: