Thursday, January 29, 2009

The week that was...

Crazy awful!! OMG... If I had the financial means to do what I wanted to do right now, I would have done it on Tuesday!!! Had I had the strength and the mindset that day, I more than likely would have done it without thought to the consequences.

It's over now. Just pray that I can maintain appearances......

I've come to realize that this blog is turning into a rant page more than anything else. I'm trying to talk more about things that I actually care about... family, running, etc. But I find myself talking more about the negative. So as a new "late" resolution is to be more positive... Like I said.. maintain appearances. Hold it together....

So anyway, this week I have been sick. I woke up on Sunday with a bad sore throat. I didn't leave the house. (FYI: I'm now on Season 3 of Alias). Monday I felt worse but went to work. Tuesday was the worst day ever. The rest is details that I'd like to forget.... Long story short, I am feeling better today. Unfortunately, Wes is starting to feel sick. I hope he doesn't get as bad as I did.

Hopefully, things will get back to normal now. I haven't been able to run since Friday. I'm going this weekend...no matter what the weather is like.

No comments: