Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter pics..

Today after I went to church (by myself! Darn airport!) I went for a bike ride. I went all the way to visit Mamaw's grave. It's a little over 6 miles from here. I was a little nervous about riding on HWY 39, but that was really nothing. I had to ride on North Hills Street for about a quarter of a mile and that was what I should have been nervous about! Whew... I came back the same way, and I let me tell you, they don't call it N. HILLS for nothing! It was brutal! I had to get off and walk. Anyway, when I came back, I took several pictures of the crosses at the churches. These first two are from Northcrest. I was going to take one while I was at church, but there were too many families around taking their own pictures. The other cross is the one in front of Poplar Springs UMC. I thought they were great!



After my ride, I sat outside and read my book for a good while. The breeze was great.... Here's a few from today of the rambling roses. They are blooming nicely. There's hundred of buds that haven't opened yet.









Nice and Thorny!!
















Here's some new pics of my "flowers." They'll be Day Lillies one day...

No comments: