Sunday, June 20, 2010

30th birthday bash

Mom & Dad threw me a birthday bash yesterday... (I have four days left.....) Most everyone from Mobile came up. Grandmother was there. Tammy and even Jim came! Both my Aunt Deb's came. Laura and Becky came. We had a great time! All of the grandkids on Grandmother's side were there except Brandon, Pete and Adam. We ate sandwiches and Popeyes and had homemade Grape and Butterfinger ice cream (YUMM!!) ...

My cousins hand-turning the ice cream.
Mom got a slip-n-slide for the little ones. They had a blast...







Mom got me a Garmin 305... :) (gps watch)
I love Fraggle Rock! :) Wes bought me an inversion table.. It's really cool actually!
Mom's friend made a super cool cake!! It tasted good too!


After eating, we headed to the river to cool off. The river was too low to float, so we just sat in it....











Nathan likes to open and turn things on and off. He found mom's dryer fascinating...


Wes. :)
Jay. :)
Dad and Nathan mesmerized by Woody and Buzz...

No comments: