Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Turning Thirty

I've been sitting here thinking about the pros and cons of turning thirty for about an hour. (i like spelling out the word better). This is all I could come up with.


PROS:
- Some people may stop asking why we don't have kids. They'll probably assume something's wrong with me. That's fine as long as they stop asking.
- I'm not afraid to admit my age. I know a girl who won't tell anyone her age... Why lie? What's the point? I don't necessarily like that I'm 30, but I can't go backwards...
- "Older and Wiser?" Nah. This goes in the Cons category I think.
-


CONS:
- It's 30. It just sounds bad. Three decades.
- Moving up an age bracket. It felt good being the oldest in the 20-29 age bracket and placing. Don't think that'll happen much in 30-39.
-
-

No comments: