I've been sitting here thinking about the pros and cons of turning thirty for about an hour. (i like spelling out the word better). This is all I could come up with.
- Some people may stop asking why we don't have kids. They'll probably assume something's wrong with me. That's fine as long as they stop asking.
- I'm not afraid to admit my age. I know a girl who won't tell anyone her age... Why lie? What's the point? I don't necessarily like that I'm 30, but I can't go backwards...
- "Older and Wiser?" Nah. This goes in the Cons category I think.
- It's 30. It just sounds bad. Three decades.
- Moving up an age bracket. It felt good being the oldest in the 20-29 age bracket and placing. Don't think that'll happen much in 30-39.