Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Feeling Better...

Yesterday was brutal. I shouldn't have gone to work. I woke up (yesterday morning) and could not stand up straight. My stomach muscles were hurting so bad from coughing so much. I had to lay back down for several minutes and slowly stretch just so I could stand up. I went to sleep yesterday at 5pm. I finally slept through most of the night. Sun. & Mon. nights I barely slept for 30 minutes continously. I kept waking up coughing and choking. Last night, I think I woke up two or three times. Whatever I have, It's not fun! I'm over the worst though. That's good. Wes isn't sick yet. I really hope he doesn't get it.

Tomorrow is a half day for me. Our show is only 1 hour and it starts at 6am (instead of 5am). I'm looking forward to an extra hour of sleep.

Wes' stepbrother and his wife had their baby on Monday. He was a month early. They named him Thomas Dalton Mathis. Becky sent Wes some pics the other day. He's very cute! My cousin Laura will have hers in February... The first Great-Grandchild on our side! I can't wait!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!


FRY ME!!!

No comments: