Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm sick.....

I bet Wes $50 bucks the other day that I'd be sick by this weekend. When the weather jumps from 80 one day to 30 the next night, I get sick. Here I am... DayQuil is Liquid Gold!!! Ricola is great!! Hopefully I will get over all this before Thursday. I would like to taste our first Turkey. Kelly's going to see Pete, so it'll be just us. They'll both be here for Christmas.

This weekend, I wrapped all of my Christmas presents. I ran out of paper & ribbon. I have everything done except buying two gifts. I haven't decided on how I'm going to decorate yet though. We didn't put up our tree last year because we were moving three days later. Last year was the first Christmas we had Phoebe as well. I'm not sure how she's going to react to the tree. Kelly and I spent over an hour in Wal-mart yesterday. She drove me this time... in Bella, her truck. I'll have to take a picture so you'll understand the full effect. Let's just say, no one cuts her off. She has a LARGE GMC Jimmy with even larger tires... She loves it. Now that she has it down here, she feels better about sleeping in her place. That is since that first night when someone tried to break in. I don't think she'll have any problems anymore.

We got our new camera this weekend too!! It's awesome! I am so excited!! I was going to bring it to work today to read the book and play with it, but it was a big challenge to get myself here this morning. I was lucky to get here on time.

No comments: