Thursday, April 24, 2008

Flat Tires in the Rain....

Yesterday, Wes and I went to Walmart to get me some junk food for my road trip today. It was rather cloudy. When we started to leave, we noticed that we had a flat tire. I think is was caused by us hitting a pothole in the road when we left the apartment complex. We began to change it and the bottom fell out! Wes' back was soaking wet!!! We ended up having to buy a new tire because their was a hole in the sidewall from the pothole. It's okay. We laughed about it afterwards... At least it happened yesterday and not today...

The day has finally come!! I'm going home today!!! YEA!!!! It's about time. I haven't had a day off since my surgery which was right after Christmas!! This is a welcomed break in the routine. I can't wait to see everyone! Becky & Laura will be there, as well as Josh and the twins! And little Nathan!!! Papaw! I'm so homesick!!

More when I get back! If I come back!! Wes may have to come get me (or join me) :)

No comments: