Monday, December 15, 2008

boring.....

I had to get up this morning and do the morning show... fun. Actually, it was quite boring. I have to work it again tomorrow and Monday. I was finished with everything I needed to do at 10am. I left around 10:30 and went running. I did 5 miles. I ran about 4 1/2. When I finished, I got the rake out and raked the while yard. It took me about an hour or so. (My shoulders and back are sore...) When I got the leaves all piled up on the side of the road, I took a big dive... It was fun...... and a little wet.
:)

Pete & Kelly should be here tomorrow night sometime. They'll be here for a day and head to Texas on Thursday. Saturday, we are eating lunch at Wes' parents. They are going on a trip for Christmas, so this will be their family gathering.

No comments: