Thursday, December 4, 2008

Life goes on...

I have recently come to the realization that my quest for change is hopeless. So I have decided to take the back seat and become one of them. I've decided to fall in line and not try to change the unchangeable. There is a means to an end and I am now focused on that point. That end that will come in about two years. I may get a two year calendar and start marking the days with a big black magic marker. That might help. In the meantime, I plan to live my life. Not let certain aspects of my life live it for me. I am going to find a hobby. Something to do to buy the time. Running is working, but it's limited to good weather. I'll figure it out. That will buy the time too. Finding something to do....

If you wondering what I'm talking about, that 's okay. You're not the only one. Some people will be able to figure it out, but to the others, don't worry. Just know that I'm better now. I hope it stays that way. There will be bad days in the future, I know. But I will keep my eye on the prize...

Okay now.

This weekend is the 5K race downtown. I hope to do well. I ran my 6 1/2 mile course today, but walked a little of it. Yesterday, I walked a lot more. Also Saturday is the Merry Meridian Craft show. And Saturday night is our Sunday School Christmas Party.

PS: Not that I care one way or the other, but Go Wildcats!! Meridian High is playing in the State Championship Game this weekend.

No comments: