Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bad weather outside, Great movies on TV

It's been stormy and I'm still trying to get over my funk. A lot of good movies on TV this weekend. I'm currently watching "The Spitfire Grill," one of my longtime favorites. Yesterday, I watched "Father of the Bride 2" and "The Princess Diaries," another one of my all-time favorites. I watched the Sequel today on DVD. "Forrest Gump" is also coming on tonight. Also Saving Private Ryan is on. I love Tom Hanks. Gary Sinise. Both GREAT ACTORS!!! I don't think I've seen a Tom Hanks movie I haven't liked. All of these movies are making me cry, which isn't helping my mood at all, being here by myself. (UPDATE: Wes left work early around 5pm because there was severe weather early this morning. But he was only here about 30 minutes before he had to go back for more. So I'm alone again.)

I'm feeling better, but still can't taste. I can smell a little bit. The garlic salt is coming through now. Litter box is still smell-less. So far, I've eaten half a loaf of bread. My ears seem less stopped up, but not much. It comes and goes I think.

Went to Brandon's pool party yesterday. We were there for about an hour and a half before the thunder and lightning run everybody off. Not much to report, just station gossip. The pool at his apartment is only three feet deep.

1 comment:

yanasina said...

Did you see that J. J. Abrams is doing a new show for FOX?