Friday, May 16, 2008

I actually hit the ball!!

Pete, Kelly & I went to the Navy Base's driving range today. I have never been to a golf course before. I have never swung a real golf club. I was horrible. Kelly is good. Her sister plays for her school's team. Pete's pretty good too. He laid down two clubs for me as a guide. I think it helped, I don't know. I hit maybe 10 or 12 balls a good distance. The rest I hit about 10 yards or so... I either hit the dirt or fanned the ants the rest of the time.





This was the first time I got to see the base. This is the Brig where Pete works. There are several gates along the road around it where they can lock down the area in case of an escape. There were hundreds of MRAV's and hummers everywhere.



Lost was great this week!!! I've been a bit bored with it this season, but the last two episodes have been awesome!! I can't talk about any details because mom hasn't watched this season yet. I just finished watching CSI. OMG!!! Everyone has to watch it!! (If you missed it, you can watch it online at cbs.com) BEST EPISODE SO FAR!!!!

1 comment:

Greg C said...

Wow I thought about taking that same picture. You beat me to it. Wadmalaw is back open. Next time you visit, you need to check out the winery too.